The following is a selection of great (and generally nerdy) jokes I collected in the early 1990s, mainly from various Usenet newsgroups.
- How to read scientific papers.
- What did the Martians think of the Mars pathfinder?
- Why God would never get tenure at the university.
- What you always wanted to know about FORTRAN (with a rebuttal).
- Write in C!
- Programmers, and computer scientists.
- What kind of programmer are you?
- The joys of SCSI.
- And the classic description of a great computer crash.
- How to use ICBMs on Unix machines.
- What if HAL was a Pentium?
- Thirteen guidelines to write about the net.