Interesting Astronomy and Science LinksAstronomy
Computing and HTML Links
|Black Hole Candidates|
|Accreting Neutron Stars|
- The homepage of the Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Sect. Astronomy in Tübingen,
- Astronomers email and postal adresses
- HEASARC, the High Energy Astronomy Archive at NASA Goddard (X-ray staff homepages).
- RXTE Guest Observers Facility, their Software News, the Data Analysis and Processing Section of the homepage and the XTE Frequently Asked Questions (list) and list of known bugs.
- PCAbackest and PCARMF.
- Keith Arnaud (Mr. XSPEC).
- FTOOLS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- AGN Watch
- Web Interface for Searching Archival Research Data (WISARD)
- Astrophysics Jobs Rumor Mill
- Observatories et al.:
- Data Archives:
- Pretty pictures:
- Preprints: astro-ph (German mirror)
- Search: ADS Abstract Service at CDS (Strasbourg) and SAO (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Science Citation Index
- Astronomy Journals: ApJ, A&A, AJ, PASP,
- Physics Journals: PROLA, Rep. Progr. Physics, Reviews of Modern Physics, Living Reviews in Relativity
- Instrumentation: Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A
- Lecture notes in physics
- Newsletters: IBVS, Matters of Gravity, Active Galaxies Newsletter, GCNews
- Library catalogs: UB Tübingen, Karlsruher Virtueller Katalog (access to the most important library catalogs in Germany and internationally), Library of Congress (Z39.50 access).
- Atomic Data for Astrophysics.
- CHIANTI: A Database for Astrophysical Emission Line Spectroscopy
- Center for X-Ray Optics
- Atomic Scattering Factors
- Various data from the NIST atomic data archives
Note also the following Web-Indexes on Astronautics and Space Science:
Disclaimer: The Logos used on this side may be copyrighted. If you do not want to have your logo used here, please email me and I'll remove it.