The following handouts were given out in the lectures. They are in PDF-Format, you will need the free Acrobat reader in order to read and print them. It is very likely that Acrobat is already installed on your computer.
The following list contains links to the handouts of the viewgraphs. They are already formatted such that two viewgraphs fit one A4 page:
- 07 Feb: Handout 1 (1.5MB)
- 14 Feb: Handout 2 (12MB, yes, really!)
- 17 Feb: Handout 3 (1.3MB)
- 23 Feb: Handout 4 (4.0MB)
- 28 Feb: Handout 5 (3.6MB)
- 03 Feb: Handout 6 (1.4MB)
- 09 Mar: Handout 7 (2.2MB)
and here are the homeworks:
- 07 Feb: Homework for week 20 (25kB)
- 14 Feb: Homework for week 21 (25kB)
- 21 Feb: Homework for week 22 (31kB)
- 28 Feb: Homework for week 23 (21kB)
- 07 Mar: Homework for week 24 (26kB)
Furthermore, the following documents are also available (in PDF-Format only):
- Errata sheet (5kB), containing corrections to the viewgraphs and handouts.
- Cribsheet (20kB) with useful formulae.
- Bullet-point style summary of main concepts covered by the module to help with the exam preparation.
- Example exam (15kB) with example solutions (46kB).
- Resit exam 2004 (13kB) with example solution (36kB). Note that this example solution is exceptionally short on the descriptive sections, as it is difficult to write an example solution covering everything that could be said about a non-quantitative question. In a real exam, your answer should be more extensive.
As usual, I am thankful for any feedback on these handouts. Please tell me any typos you find such that I can correct them.